Top 5 Best CRM Software Tools In 2023
After a period of decline at the turn of the century, demand for customer relationship management (CRM) software is rebounding.
Our investigation of the Australian context, however, shows that a large proportion of companies are still undeveloped in terms of their application of software to support their customer management strategies.
Less than 40 per cent of companies use Top 5 Best CRM Software Tools In 2023.
When it is used, the software is more commonly deployed for customer retention and customer development purposes. It is less extensively used to support customer acquisition, but when this does happen it results in more cost-effective marketing campaigns.
Companies that do employ CRM software are generally satisfied with their return on investment (ROI) from the software.
1. Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Real-time updates on contacts, accounts, opportunities and documents
- Consolidate account history, customer communications, contacts and more
- Social media insight
- Log calls and respond to leads from mobile devices
- Manage and track campaigns across multiple channels
2. NetSuite CRM+
- Additional Features
- Opportunity management views
- Competitor tracking
- Customer-specific pricing and discounting
- Multiple-leads tracking
- Relationship management maintains customer information in central repository for quick access
- Sales management includes all areas under relationships
- Sales force automation
4. Infor CRM
- Easy-to-use interface and intuitive functionality for faster user adoption
- No install mobile available on leading smartphones and tablets
- Embedded CRM inside Microsoft Outlook with Infor CRM Xbar for Outlook
4. Sage CRM
- Easy-to-use interface
- Fully customizable dashboard
- Relationship management graphs
- Customizable graphical workflow